10. Your searching the net and mistype a webpage, suddenly you are
redirected to a strange search site like websearch.com, even worst
9. Your home page changes to a search page or about blank but the
page is anything but blank.
8. You change your homepage only to have it change back the next
time you open your browser.
7. Pop-ups!!! Need I say more? Most pop-ups are caused by
Spyware. like the ones that pop up when your not even on the
6. Lots of icons on your desktop for porn, or gambling. These
icons are loaded by Spyware to take you to there sites.
5. You loaded some free software (like screensavers.exe or
Weather Bug) and now
you have several icons on your desktop and all the above.
4. Your computer is slowing down it just don't have the speed it
had new!!! (Spyware runs in the background, using valuable memory
your pc needs to function properly. When the resources get low then
this and the following can occur.)
3.Your pc locks up and you have to ctr-alt-del or use the reset
to get it back up
2. BSOD errors (Blue Screen Of Death) This is when windows
crashes and you seen a blue screen with white writing telling you
your computer OS has malfunctioned.
and the most annoying and hardest to fix!!!!!
1. The Explorer error.... THIS PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED!!!! Yes
spyware can even kill your internet connection and make it
impossible to browse.